New York-Long Island

wedding favors

i need some ideas on wedding favors. i have lookd for months now and need help. whatis your favorite favor? help me

Re: wedding favors

• Hey! We are doing bottles of Moët champagne. We looked into doing bottles of wine but think champagne is more appropriate. I find most weddings we have gone to the favors are usually useless so we really loved the champagne idea. My friend gave out Tate's famous cookies from the hamptons which would be appropriate for you also being a LI bride! You can give out bottles or half bottles of LI wine also. If you can't think of anything donating to a meaningful charity in Leu of a gift is always a nice gesture :)
  • dh and i gave each guest a box of 5 chocolates from bon bons in huntington. they're my favorites and i wanted to be sure to do something local. and the guests loved them.

• My sister gave out chocolates for her wedding... she got them from http://www.5thavenuechocolatiere.com/  and they were awesome!  I always like the idea of food :)
  • There are lots of great ideas on Etsy. I am also using Pinterest a lot to get ideas.

What are your colors/theme, venue/vibe, etc?

• Belle2188Belle2188 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
    I think I'm going to do wine bottle stoppers.  I hate getting favors that just sit around and collect dust, so I wanted to choose something my guests could either eat/drink or something they'd use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i dont have a theme...im bad right? i cant think of one. my dress is ballgown style, venue is gorgeous, (EastWind) so instead of going with the every day princess theme i havnt chosen one. colors are in pinks. i would love to do something like champange, where did you find them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards