July 2013 Weddings
Options

Where must I find the time...

So of course like many of us I am working full time and planning the wedding full time!!! Now the wedding is all I think about, I could be trying to watch some tv and I would think about something I needed to research or a slideshow that's not complete. OMG!!! It's driving me crazy...I can't help myself. Anybody else feel this way? Is it okay, to be wedding crazed with less than 2-weeks left???!!
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where must I find the time...

• Options
    It's perfectly normal! Enjoy this time. I've been thinking more about after the fact when I will no longer have the wedding to think about.
  • Options
    Ditto what shay said. I have been having trouble concentrating at work due to all of the excitement, but since I have so much crap to get done, the pressure is helping me focus. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't focus either!  All day at work, I just keep thinking "AAAH!  I'm getting married in X days!"  I get so distracted because I'm just so excited!
  • Options
    MrsH86MrsH86 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    I cant concentrate at work or sleep at night! My brain is filled with bridal mania! LOL!
    ~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~
  • Options
    drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I am obsessed with this board right now because it is ALL I can think about. I am WORTHLESS at work right now and feel so guilty - but seriously, I have checked out!
  • Options
    Ditto Chels, I'm having such a hard time concentrating but I have a ton to do at work before leaving for the wedding/honeymoon! It's taking me a lot longer than usual to get things done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards