Chit Chat
Options

AW: STDs, invitations and program designs chosen :)

My MOH (who's a kick-butt designer) and I sat down over the weekend to come up with the layout of the STDs, invitations and programs. I'm so excited to see the finished products...each one is going to be in a mini-newspaper format because FI and I both work for newspapers. STD will be "Union Times" vol. 1, invitation is vol. 2 and program is vol. 3.

To get a rough idea of what they'll look like, a few inspirations are on this Pinterest board that MOH started. http://pinterest.com/mp4jesus/megans-wedding/

Also, FI and I got engagement photos taken yesterday. We're gonna do another shoot at one more place in a week or so. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: STDs, invitations and program designs chosen :)

• Options
    Cool!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    i LOVE your board! i met my SO through NaNoWriMo, so we'll be having a literary themed wedding - i saved many of the same images as you!

your wedding will be incredible :)
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • Options
    Awesome! I love your board!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :) Sorry I haven't responded sooner...been super busy lately. Got our first set of engagement pictures back and they look incredible. We're taking the rest on Friday.

I am HOPING the STDs will be ready in a week or so.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards