August 2013 Weddings
Options

1 Month to Go!

My wedding is 1 month from today! I can't wait for it. I'm stressing over a few things and trying to drop some lbs that I've recently gained from stress, and the downfall I have is stress eating.

My FI has his bachelor weekend this coming weekend and my bachelorette party and bridal shower is next weekend! Fun times are definitely ahead.

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 1 Month to Go!

• Options
    I'm close behind you! Our parties are coming up next weekend(13th) and I can't wait! Thankfully I have been pretty stress free and I hope it continues!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @tiffanyt816 we're date twins!!! I'm in the same boat as you- stressing over last minute things and trying to lose some lbs... Trying hard to enjoy this last month though! Can't wait for our month to be here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@mrsrutkowski, so aweomse!

Is anyone giving you a hard time for picking  a Friday? What time is your ceremony starting?

• Options
    @tiffanyt816 - no one has so far.. maybe they're complaining to other people haha. My ceremony starts at 4, what about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My ceremony starts at 5 :) I can't wait! How's your to do list looking? I have pretty much everything finished except a few things.

This weekend is my bridal shower and bachelorette party, I can't wait!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards