Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Checks & Dinner - Dancing Transition Ques.

It has been a productive planning day for me!  I booked and paid off the cake.  I decided on Gimme Some Sugar.  Had my reception at Maggiano's changed to start at 6:00 pm which then allowed me to book the DDB from 4-6pm!  I feel accomplished.  :-)  Anyways, I was working on my new timeline which I believe now is finally confirmed and was just thinking about the transition from dinner to dancing.  I think the DJ will play some light jazz during dinner but how do they know when to turn up the music and let the craziness begin?  Do I have to tell them or do they just automatically transition to it once guests start finishing dinner?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks & Dinner - Dancing Transition Ques.

• Options
    Any capable DJ should know how to get the party started. I think FI and I are going to rock our first dance to get the party started. At the moment I have our first dance before dinner but im thinking of moving it back to after the speeches. But honestly just chat with your dj im sure they will have some great ideas.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Yes, your DJ will know exactly how to transition this, you just need to decide if you want your first dance before or after your meal than the DJ will flow into the party music, you should be able to pick your first party song too =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh good thank you mbenoit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards