Favors
Options

Favors for my wedding-fortune cookies?

What does everyone think of customizing fortune cookies for wedding favors? They are cute and surprising and I think it is great but I want to see if there is anything better out there. Any recommendations? 

I spoke to fortunecookieadvertising.com and they gave me an option of 200 cookies for $200 or 400 cookies for $390 for my wedding. They said it will include all setup/handling fees. I could customize the back and front of the slip with not only words but images. Also multi-color printing, etc. Also, I could change the color of the fortune cookie to pink or something like that and the flavor to raspberry/strawberry/etc. It sounds great. Any other ideas or should I go with this? 

Re: Favors for my wedding-fortune cookies?

• Options
    I love fortune cookies. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I used fortune cookies as our favor for our engagment party and everyone loved them. We were able to have 6 different massages and each person was given a little Chinese food take out box full of them when they left so each guest had hopefully 4-5 different 'fortunes'

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Very cute idea!!  I would go for it!
  • Options
    Fortune Cookies are such a cute idea!  You could use the Chinese take out boxes and even incorporate the use of chopsticks or an Oriental design paper or silk fan in the "decorating" of the boxes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards