Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding cake

does anybody have a bakery to refer? my chapel works with Marie's bakery and I somebody else referred me Gimme Some Sugar but I want some opinion about how their cake tastes ... I read mixed reviews ... I will need a small cake (about 6" or 8" single tier) but still I want to make sure the cake is very well prepared, moist and not too sugary. Tell me your experience dealing with bakeries and how your cake tasted. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to Vegas before my wedding. I will be getting there 2 days prior!!

Thanksss

Re: Wedding cake

• Options
    I used Gimme Some Sugar and guests raved.  I only tasted the carrot which was well done (I don't like fondant usually but it was good still:)). I did a small cake to cut (which had fondant) and cupcakes (no fondant).  I ordered sight unseen/untasted too.  It was gorgeous and yummy and it was one vendor I didn't worry about at all.  Cake was there when we arrived and they coordinated with the venue for picking up the stand too :)

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    We had our cake done by Freed's Bakery and it was amazing!! All the guests loved it!
  • Options
    swyatt2014swyatt2014 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    I'm using Retro Bakery based on price and reviews. My wedding is in October so I haven't been able to taste anything yet.
  • Options
    We are using las vegas custom cakes. We did a tasting in June and it was pretty good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards