Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Lunch Location!

I need help!  I am getting married at the Flamingo on March 17th at noon.  I am looking for a place close by to host LUNCH for up to 100 people.  We would like to keep it under $30/person.  Any ideas???

Re: Lunch Location!

• Options
    Maggianos does a lunch buffet for under 30 pp. What sort of cuisine are you looking for?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    @missmo14 - How far away is Maggianos?  Have you heard anything about Serendipity 3?
  • Options
    Fashion show mall near treasure island. Technically it is walkable but you may want to look into a shuttle for guests. Bell trans is only like $60 per shuttle for 26 guests I think. Serendipity 3 is definitely walking distance there was a good review from a bride on here a couple of weeks ago. Just depends on what you are looking for.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Never been to Serendipity, but menu looks good! I inquired with them over a year ago and if I recall correctly, a certain number of people and over requires a food cost minimum. I thought the cheapest group area was at minimum a few thousand plus for my time of year, January. Don't just go by their regular menu prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards