New York-Western
Options

Weekend getaway - itinerary help!

Hoping that the local knotties can help me here.  We're looking to do a weekend trip to either Niagara on the lake, or the fingerlakes region to visit some wineries and relax for our first anniversary!

Any tips/ideas on where to go, what to see, where to stay/eat would be VERY helpful!

Thanks =)

Re: Weekend getaway - itinerary help!

• Options
    We stayed at the Bragdon House B&B in the Finger Lakes 2 years ago; highly recommend it! One of the owners also does private winery tours right from the B&B (it's a little pricey, but worth it!) It's also a short walk to the center of Geneva with restaurants & the B&B backs right up to Seneca Lake!
  • Options
    If you want to go to Niagara-on-the-lake Queen's Landing hotel is great. My mom's work hosts conferences there. It's right by the mouth of the river (the docks are a couple blocks away), and it's walking distance to town. Not too far away are fruit groves (don't remember which... I think we picked cherries there once), so if there's a fruit in season you can go do that. There are awesome little restaurants in town and a fudge shop we went to all the time (I always went there for the maple sugar candy).
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards