Nevada-Las Vegas

DDB Video

VireydaVireyda member
5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hi Knotties,

Langdon Video has provided a long-ish video of the highlights from the three-hour DDB tour after our reception, for anyone who might be curious about what the tours are like.

Please disregard my intoxicated husband. :P

Cheers!

Re: DDB Video

• I tried the link but. .. nothing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I think it's working now...Otherwise, it'll work if you copy and paste the address into the address bar of your browser.
  • Love it. We are doing our DDB in the afternoon and Langdon will be on that too :-) That video excites me about Vegas!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Love it! Is Langdon, Elvis? I didn't think I'd want an Elvis, but he seems like a lot of fun. I think I saw on here though to get an impersonator on the bus was kind of pricey?
  • OK, just saw Langdon is the videographer. Was getting Elvis on there pricey though? Looks like so much fun!
  • I think the Elvis is like $250 an hour :-(

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Vireyda  I'm saving it to watch with my FI on the weekend when we do our weekly - Vegas/honeymoon YouTube video scouring!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Your husband is funny! Cute video, makes me miss Vegas even more!!!
  • Actually, I didn't hire Elvis.  He just got off the bus when it pulled up and I was like..."I didn't ask for this, but I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and roll with it".  You can see he's not actually in costume or anything too.  He wasn't really supposed to sing, but we tipped him well at the end of the night.  Personally, I think he made the three-hour tour a lot of fun and I would recommend an impersonator if your budget allows.  It was definitely memorable and I still get positive comments from our guests about him. :)

Lol - The video makes me laugh, just thinking about how drunk my husband got.  He actually passed out on the bus at the very end and I had to enlist some help getting him back to our room. sigh...
  • Loved the video!! Looks like everyone was having a really good time! Especially your husband! Lol you looked great too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards