Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Groom attire!

Hey vegas ladies!  What are your Groom's wearing for the big day??  My dress is short and I know my man would love to not wear a formal jacket.  Any suggestions or pictures on casual attire for  las vegas Grooms?

Re: Groom attire!

• Options
    I've always liked how the guys look in just the vest. You know after they have been at the reception for a whole five minutes maybe just ditch the coat for a casual look
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

My groom is wearing a light khaki colored suit, with a dark navy blue shirt.  He's wearing a tie for the ceremony, but I suspect that it will get dropped quickly during the reception.   But I also agree with jaime85120 - - love the look of a vest!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My guy will be wearing a black suit with a pink vest along with the jacket but I'm sure he won't be wearing the jacket too long since our wedding is in May
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    My guy has been going back and forth on what to wear, he's pretty sure he wants to wear black, was thinking rat-pack style for a while, black jacket, white shirt and a bow tie or thin black tie. I'd like him to wear a vest so when he takes off his jacket he is still distinguishable as the groom!

I'd be happy for him to dress more casually as well though, I'd love him in a grey casual suit, linen or something, but it is totally his choice - I'm not imposing any rules on him!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    Since I have a really froofroo princessy dress FI is wearing a full black tux. He is excited about getting dressed up :-)

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Me and the groom were shocked at how nice the white tux looked. It was the last thing wed thought we'd choose
  • Options
    Does anyone have pictures from their wedding to show what the groom worE?
  • Options
    My guy has been stuck on white I've thought all this time he
    was just kidding but no..he really wants a white tux. Not too crazy about it lol but we will see once he actually tries them on but that won't be for a while
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Lol my groom started talking grey and I wanted black. So one trip to mens warehouse and its been decided. I still got a year but my vision has not been sckewed. The people at menswear house are like if something happens u could lose your 40 deposit, I just busted up laughing. Ive already said worse comes to worse im having a very formal party at belligio, ill be the one in the white ballgown purchasing a groom. Come hell or high water im marrying someone!
  • Options
    Hahaha @jaime im the same. We have invested so much time and money into this Im marrying someone on that day.I 100% want that to be FI but it is Vegas ;-) im sure there would be a plan b. Ofcourse im kidding.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Black tux, platinum paisley tie, white shirt, no vest.  I am not a fan of vests; I feel like the wedding industry is the only reason we still have vests lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Its the only reason cummerbund s still exist that for sure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards