July 2013 Weddings

July 13th Brides... Are you ready!?

Holy smokes. I just realized that in exactly 48 hours, I will be walking down the aisle!

July 13th Brides... How are you doing? How are you feeling? Are you READY??

Re: July 13th Brides... Are you ready!?

• Ugh I have this terrible feeling that I'm going to forget something huge.  I have about 5 lists going: things for the rehearsal dinner, for the hotel, from the hotel to the venue.. just crazy. I'm really hoping that I can stop at some point and get excited instead of nervous before it's too late!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am pretty calm. It is my family bringing up obscure details that don't matter that turned me into a little stressed bride. However, some time from friends (and a drink) fixed all of that. I am ready to celebrate and enjoy the day if everyone else around me will calm down too. I love my lists as well! Soooo excited that we are 1 day away. It hasn't hit me too hard yet that we are getting married Saturday. Don't sweat the small stuff. Good luck everyone!!!!! 
  • Good Luck ladies! Enjoy it all!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I can't believe it's tomorrow! We had our rehearsal last night, so today has been so relaxing for me. Got my nails done with my girls. Nothing to do now but wait for tomorrow :-) I hope everyone has a fantastic 7/13/13 wedding day!!
  • we're married!!! congrats fellow July 13th brides!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards