Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Take 2 lol our vegas invites are done!!

Alot of hard work went into these. I did them all by hand! the designed though is off of esty.com! Now to mail them and wait.............

Re: Take 2 lol our vegas invites are done!!

• Options
    those are amazeballs, I love them. great job!
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Options
    We used the same design for our save the dates :-)

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Awesome they totally look professionally designed
  • Options
    It funny cause I wanted everyone on here to see them first and all my famiky and friends have been dying to see them, I just figure you all would know how much work goes into them!
    Missmo yes I seen that we did, unfortunately we didnt have a good out come of the service with the lady that did them, but it all worked out in the end with the help of computer experts here!......
    By the way liljennygrl im a Canadian bride to!
  • Options
    Oh really? We had a great experience with mean maharani. It was a quick turnaround and she quickly made the amendments we asked for.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Not in our case, it for some reason took her 5 weeks to get us our files! Yes you read right 5 weeks! I was so sad... 
  • Options
    Insane....well they came out amazing! Great job!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Late reply but those really came out well.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Thanks everyone, so some have recieved them and they love love love them as they would put it lol!.....but stamps arent cheap any more, to mail some to my cousins in dublin 4.50 each! Yikes
  • Options
    I love them! They look awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Very nice...
    I was a lil shocked to see my rsvp wording... but hey.. its Vegas. . What can I say..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    liljennygirlliljennygirl member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    Where you from Connor? And what's your date/venue?
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Options
    Nursing.... That's what the lady on esty suggested....liljennygirl ... I'm from Winnipeg and our date is Feb 15 2014 ceremony caeser n reception star dust suite! N you?
  • Options
    Girl.. im DONE.. july 12th... enjoy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards