Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Ceremony locations?

Hi guys!  I'm just starting to plan, and have picked my reception venue in Coraopolis, PA.  I had originally planned on having my civil ceremony in the courtyard of the Marriott that is holding our reception, but just found out it's booked already!  Do you have any suggestions for off the beaten path locations that would allow me to bring in my own officiant?  I'm having an incredibly hard time!

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ceremony locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What time of day are you shooting for?  What is the wedding date?

Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome friend!!!!!!!!!!!!  Unfortunately I can't be of any help on this one but I'm glad to see you on here:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about the little chapel at Robert Morris (or even just on the grounds at RMU)?  I know it's non-denominational and I don't think they would have an issue with you bringing in your own officiant...   You could also do the Mayernik center in Avonworth Community Park for your ceremony.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    williaam2williaam2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info!  I hadn't thought of RMU!

Our wedding is 9.29.12, and we're thinking later afternoon/early evening (4:30pm is my target time, but we'll see where that gets me!).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just thought of one...what about the gazebo at Robin Hill Mansion? Not sure of what the cost would be just for the ceremony, but it's beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards