African American Weddings
Options

Saying "I DO" This Week Are: (July 14, 2013 - July 20, 2013)

Marriage Tip of the Week:

“The more things we can laugh about, the more alive we become: The more things we can laugh about together, the more connected we become.” 

~Frank Pittman

These Ladies Are Walking Down the Aisle This Week…

Colsange

20-Jul

Dannitra01

20-Jul

mslively6

20-Jul

Enjoy Your Wedding Day! Congratulations. J

Up Next Week:

MrsHolley2b

21-Jul

shaygray88

26-Jul

Anjee23

27-Jul

kevcan2013

27-Jul

Wrapping Up the Details Is:

Baesmom

28-Jul

NOTE:  If I missed listing your 2013 wedding for the month of July in this post, you need to change the date, be removed, or add your date for a future posting please do so here. 

Thank you. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: Saying "I DO" This Week Are: (July 14, 2013 - July 20, 2013)

• Options
    congrats ladies!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats ladies!
  • Options
    leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    Congrats ladies. It's your time
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats ladies.....many blessings and love on your special day!!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    It's My Turn! It's My Turn!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!!! So excited!!!!
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!!! and congratulations to my date twins!

i've been MIA tying up loose ends and had to handle the CRISIS of good ol' pg county and this water main break that has caused me to find new lodging for my family, battling bridesmaids over MUAs oh, and did i mention NONE of my girls are staying at the new (and might i add, better) hotel that i've rearranged for them? not even my MOHs... and i didn't have a bachelorette party either; and i planned AND COOKED for my own bridal shower. how's that for drama?

oh well, i'm just ready to marry my best friend!

we leave for Montego Bay Sunday morning. please keep us in prayer for a safe flight (and a honeymoon baby!)

<3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mslively6 OMG girl you have definitely been going thru it, I pray for a better wedding day for you and i hope you dont have any problems on that special day..  My thing is why arent they staying at the better hotel and why did you have to do everything for you own shower? And was no one interested in throwing you a shower, like what happened with that? WOW sorry you had to go through all that.....sending virtual hugs......

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    @mslively6 - WSSC...NOT!  Chile I wasn't in the zone but I was close enough.   So happy they got it together but they caused a lot of stress.  Sheesh!  Enjoy your trip to Mo Bay and wishing you a fab wedding and lots of baby dust!  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Im here too. .. we couldve had a GTG for all our dates
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @mslively So sorry to hear that things didn't go well for you hon. Nevertheless, let's be positive, you get to marry the love of your life in 24 hours. All this time I never realized that we were date twins AND honeymoon twins! :) Breathe, enjoy your day, and remember this day is all about you and your hubby, if other folks can't get in line with that....to hell with em'. You are deserving of all the great things coming your way. Happy Wedding Day!! 
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    @mslively sorry for all the negative. The awesome thing is you still get to marry your guy. Also enjoy your honeymoon. Loving the location! congrats again to all the brides getting married tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards