Knottie Tech Help
Options

Can't see all likes, points, discussions, etc.

When I click on my name to view my points and likes, I have more than one page worth but it doesn't show a "next page" button at the bottom. It used to a couple days ago but it just disappeared. I've tried different browsers, clearing cookies and history, logging out and back on, and none of that worked. I still see the "next page" buttoms for other members, just not my own. Help?

Re: Can't see all likes, points, discussions, etc.

• Options
    I can't see all of mine either-at least for love its, I don't know about the rest.  Sometimes I can only see a page or two, other times recently I've been able to see about 5 pages of them.  I don't know if this is a glitch or just the way it's set up under the new layout.  I've never been able to view my "points".  I hope it shows all previous discussions I've started though.  If I can't see all those, that would drive me BSC.
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't get it. I could see all the pages just a few days ago and it's like it's just my account and not the actual computer, because it's not showing up on my laptop or my work computer. Grrr.
  • Options
    Hi there! Going to let tech know about this and see if it is a sitewide issue.
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards