Snarky Brides
Options

AW - Fitting picture

I'm a long time lurker, infrequent poster and sorry in advance for AW pictures. Today I had a fitting and I love the snarky brides board and just had to share!  I felt so pretty today!  It's kind of nice since I have gained some weight this past year and haven't been feeling the best about myself.  But I was all smiles today and I'm so happy with how it looks.  Best part?  This was a sample dress that was 50%!  Woo!  Now I can't wait until October!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW - Fitting picture

• Options
    Gorgeous!  You look stunning!

And I don't care if they're AWish, I never get tired of seeing pics of brides in their gowns!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Both you and the dress!
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • Options
    OMG! You look beautiful! it reminds me of old Hollywood glamour. I agree with monkeysip, I love seeing brides in their dresses :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Both you and the dress are absolutely gorgeous!!! Please don't be sorry. We are here as we love love love weddings. Congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you all!  I've had to be a little more reserved about showing my dress to people because I still want it to be a bit of a surprise on the wedding day, so it's nice to share on here because I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Foxy!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I love seeing dresses on people here. You look beautiful!! I love the dress

Anniversary

• Options
    Absolutely gorgeous dress! You look terrific!
  • Options
    Gorgeous! I love the way they bustled it too.
  • Options
    Wow!  That dress was made for you!  Gorgeous!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    @Harry87 - Best. Complement. Ever.  Haha, thanks!  

@Peledreamsofrain - Thanks!  It was actually the sample dress and I'm super lucky they screwed up and got a long one instead of the regular length one.  (I'm tall).  The only alterations on the dress have been that they had to take in the straps, so how lucky is that?  Sample dress that fits spot on!

Anyway, thank you everyone!  You have made me feel better.  I just can't wait for FI to see it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    love it, and the bustle is fantastic
  • Options
    LOVE! Its gorgeous and you look radiant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards