Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Flamingo - Officiant

Any of you flamingo brides using a particular officiant, like Roland? If so how much is it costing you, do you pay flamingo a fee or just pay whatever the officiant is asking?

Re: Flamingo - Officiant

• Options
    Ive got Roland. Paid Flamingo $50 outside clergy fee and Roland was $150 including a meeting before the wedding.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Great thank you, did you contact him yourself or did you go through flamingo since they use him as their Elvis?
  • Options
    I contacted him directly but im sure you could just get him through the chapel

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    missmo14 said:
    Ive got Roland. Paid Flamingo $50 outside clergy fee and Roland was $150 including a meeting before the wedding.
    Can't wait to hear about your wedding. :-)  My wife and I love Rev Roland.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

What made you choose Rev Roland over a different officiant through the hotel?

• Options
    We wanted to meet our officiant before our wedding day. I was uncomfortable with just not knowing who we were going to get and meeting them 15 minutes before our ceremony.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I contacted my wedding coordinator and let her know I would be requesting Roland. She offered to call him for me if I wanted, which is nice. She did not make me pay a fee to use him, just his normal charge of 150.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards