Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

WAIT - what happened to...

Our post counts? I only have 600-something now? Where'd the other 30k posts go? Where are my balls? Wahhaaaa! I've been virtually castrated!

Re: WAIT - what happened to...

• Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apparently some glitch with the knot that they couldn't get them to transfer over correctly. I'm not sure if any are right.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, they are all wrong. Their IT people couldn't pull over all of our posts, so the coutns are wrong. Sorry you lost your balls, Jenn!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are apparently gone forever.  Cry

I was sad over losing my 1/80th of your amount. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_wait-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:a8037b2b-be87-48ca-816a-05fd81a0289fPost:9d501887-a231-4d84-9050-9e9d7a074f61">WAIT - what happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]? Where are my balls? Wahhaaaa! I've been virtually castrated!
    Posted by New_to_PGH[/QUOTE]

lol. That made me giggle.  I'm sorry for your loss is all I can think of to say - hehehe
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh, that sucks. I guess maybe you should take small comfort in the fact that at least they gave you a bronze medal, instead of branding you as a n00b.  ;o)
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But Snorge - how do you have a silver medal, and I got a bronze?

::Sniff, Sniff::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking Jenn - I was wondering the same thing!!!

Boo to that. I am labeled as a newbie, yet as you can see - I have been a member since 2006. Waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a newbie too. :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly, you've got a bronze.

Jenn, no idea how I got a silver. But nanny-nanny-noo-noo.  ;o)

Srsly, though, you were robbed...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    S, you might be the only silver poster! 

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_wait-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:a8037b2b-be87-48ca-816a-05fd81a0289fPost:a5df577b-34dc-4c51-bbca-3c44fa508b7a">Re: WAIT - what happened to...</a>:
    [QUOTE]S, you might be the only silver poster! 
    Posted by .KRM.[/QUOTE]
     Man, that must be in inverse proportion to how much people have posted lately, because I feel like I've hadly been around since I landed the new job back in early August!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I just noticed that I used S for snorge instead of T.  Ha!  Wink

Search & Win
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards