Ohio-Cleveland

Local wedding gown donation

kimdownie1213kimdownie1213 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2013 in Ohio-Cleveland
Does anyone know of a local dress charity? I have looked into a few like brides against breast cancer and wish upon a wedding, and while they are great charities, I'm hoping for something in the Cleveland area. I would ideally love for my dress to go to a bride who maybe wouldn't be able to afford one otherwise. Thank you!

Here's a pic, because well I loved my dress lol :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Local wedding gown donation

• Keep checking online occasionally. I could swear that there are some local charities and do exactly what you are looking to do and located here in Cleveland. They just do it at certain times of year. I want to say that radio stations 104.1 and 102.1 are the ones that do it.
  • Personally, I would call a specific salon and the owner to find a bride to give it to. They'll be able to find someone who specifically fits their style and size just speak to the owner and tell them you really want it to go to someone for free who can't afford a dress. If I may make a suggestion I would talk to Laura Smith at A Bride's Design in Avon, but I'm sure any salon would be happy and excited to do that for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards