Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Got quite a bit done despite...

being quite a busy lady this week!

For those of you in the special education world, you'll understand me when I say, IEP's were due this week! AGH!!!  But I managed to get everything done and still have time leftover to get a lot of wedding stuff done.  I purchased pretty much the last of my DIY supplies.  So proud of myself on all of that!  Just need to purchase a few more things and I'll have everything I need!  I started on my table numbers, cut out my burlap squares for the tables, still collecting toilet paper rolls for napkin rings and waiting on the arrival of the next-to-last part of the mantle decor!

FI and I went shopping tonight for my exit dress, engagment photo outfits, and honeymoon clothes!  FUN! I got my exit dress at American Eagle (didn't expect to get it there AT ALL, but it is exactly what I wanted!), Got my e-pic outfit at H&M, just need the shoes, and ordered some dresses and bikinis off of VS and a dress off of AE. 

So very productive this week!  How is everyone's planning going?! Any exciting checks?!

Re: Got quite a bit done despite...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards