Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

ARIA Brides?

I just booked my wedding at the wedding chapel at ARIA...they are brand new. The venue is gorgeous! Has anyone else had any experiences that they can share?

Re: ARIA Brides?

• Options
    We are also getting married at ARIA not until March 29th but so far Marissa my wedding coordinator has been amazing! I have not seen the chapel in real life yet, but am going in August to check it out!

What package did you go with?

When is your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on booking your ceremony! I am not getting married at Aria, but we are doing our group booking there for our guests. They have been amazing so far and been very accommodating. I am very pleased to be working with them thus far!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I love the aria chapel! I think that's my top choice so far.
  • Options
    I'm an Aria bride! march 26 2014! My coordinator is Erika and she is so nice and awesome! I was in Vegas in May to see the venue but I paid my deposit in April as there was a package that was only available at that time. (It's not on the website anymore). I looove how everything is so new and modern. Hopefully they'll have it maintained well :D
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rabbitin ill be married three days after you! Are you staying there as well?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thesepinkdays: I just have rooms blocked at the Aria for now yes but the prices aren't cheap. (at least $200 a night for a basic room). I'm sure i can find better deals closer to the date..! plus we'll need a suite so my bms and our moms can have their hair and makeup done in our room. I'm also considering vdara as well as it's an all suite hotel? I'm just not sure whether they're directly connected or not.. 

are you on mar29? why is our ticker thing way off though!? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thesepinkdaysthesepinkdays member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Hum, not sure how many rooms you have blocked but ours are quite a bit lower 111 for a king on the weeknights....vdara is beautiful! I can't remember how far of a walk it was to Aria...

Yes I'm march 29th....are tickers are off?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think i said 10 rooms. I also have rooms blocked at caesars, since our reception is there. Prices are even higher.. closer to $300 I think. 

Your ticker says 9 months 2 weeks.. wouldn't that be in april?? Mine says 8 months 1 week doesn't it? I had to re-do my ticker as my old one didn't show up anymore after the site update?

What else have you got done? I've booked Todd for photography, Pam for flowers... also got my wedding dress and reception dress, sneaker wedges to wear under the dress for the strip photo shoot, jewelry for the reception.. Haven't booked HMU yet as I have no idea who to pick lol... and I still have to find silver/pearl? jewelry for my wedding dress, and heels to wear under the 2 dresses, hopefully I can find a pair that'll do the trick for both as the wedding dress is white and the reception dress is ivory... oh and my MOH has gotten her dress as well already. I also got her a small personalized jewelry box with her name and a phrase engraved on it. Save the dates are sent.. invitations should go out by Sept/Oct. Pretty much decided on M&Ms for favors...

Hmm I think that's it.......?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't see tickets I'm mobile right now.
    We have Tyler Freear for photography booked, Waikiki films for videographers, the doubble decker bus, skyline terrace suite at MGM for after party, we are doing In N Out burgers for dinner and fancy apps in suite.

My cousin is doing my flowers a girlfriend is doing my hair and I'm doing my own make-up.

STD are out and I have bought a ton of personalized stuff from here lol. I have hangers with all my bridesmaids names written in wire on the way.

We are going dress shopping Saturday for the girls, and I have tried on a few but didn't fall in love. I've had my shoes for months lol I did the swarovskis on the heel
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here is one shoe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd be interested if you all have any pricing info, pics, etc. I can put on my site?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    @Rabbit, sneaker wedges are a good idea!! Never thought about them even though I have a few pair lol
    @Pink After extensive research I'm thinking of booking Waikiki for videography. I like their photography too but we already have a photographer booked. How has contact been for you so far?
  • Options
    We booked 35 rooms but discouned started at 10 rooms. Did you go through group services? Or is your wedding on a pricey week?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'd be interested if you all have any pricing info, pics, etc. I can put on my site?

I will get you some tonight. I have 3 different quotes depending amount of rooms.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thesepinkdays: love your heels!! what type of glue did you use?? they look SO AWESOME!

Pnutbutr: yes! i got mine for $30 at call it spring. it's all white and has glitter on parts of it! 

kikimira: they'll say it's march madness but I'm not sure..?! the wedding day is on a Wednesday too.. and yes I went through group services for Aria 

vegasgroom: Aria has their prices listed right off their website now! And I do pics.. how should I send them to you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Hmm... our room blocks at Aria for our August 17th wedding were only $105 per night for a basic room.  I set these up a long time ago (probably last December). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rabb- I used e-3000 for glue!

Vegasgroom I am going in August and will take tons of pics I'd be happy to.share :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pnutbutr said:

@Pink After extensive research I'm thinking of booking Waikiki for videography. I like their photography too but we already have a photographer booked. How has contact been for you so far?

He is alway very prompt with replying I am meeting with him when I go down to Vegas in a couple weeks, ill let you know more then :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Pnutbutr said:

He is alway very prompt with replying I am meeting with him when I go down to Vegas in a couple weeks, ill let you know more then :)
    Great, thanks!

• Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

What are you ARIA brides doing for your reception.  I am waiting to book because I don't want to be tied to a hotel until I have a complete plan.  I am ISO a restaurant, hopefully witha private room but not  a requirement. What other hotels are reasonably close for reception options?   

• Options
    Our ceremony and reception are off-site. When I talked to aria she asked if we needed a suite for an in suite reception. So they do offer it. Which you could always get a quote for it, so you have options. We are hosting our meet and greet in suite at aria.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We'll be having our reception at caesar's bacchanal buffet :) they do have a private room
    We'll also provide transportation (bell trans probably) to bring our guests to and from aria and caesars
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Francesca is my coordinator, she is really sweet.  We decided on the Wine, Dine and Socialize. It includes a reception at Social House in Crystals which is perfect for us. We now live here in Las vegas but our guests are traveling from NY and California, so I won't have to worry about them getting lost somewher on the strip considering I am having trouble getting to know this city!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards