New Jersey

Bridal Shower Venues in Central/North Jersey

Hi ladies.  My MOH and mother have begun brainstorming on possible locations for my bridal shower.  The only place that comes to their minds is Yesterday's Restaurant in Hazlet, great food so I'm totally fine with that suggestion.  They want to look at other places to compare prices and food options.  Can anyone recommend any other places that we could have a bridal shower?  They are trying to keep the price at about $40 per person including beer and wine if possible and around 45 people will be invited.  They also want to keep it close to home in Central Jersey, Middlesex and Monmouth Counties.  We are in Old Bridge Township.  I know my mom said that she will consider having the bridal shower in North Jersey because most of the family on both sides is from Hudson County.  Any suggestions are greatly welcome!  If it helps, my mom and MOH are looking at February on a Saturday, early lunch, probably starting at noon or 1pm.

Thanks!!
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower Venues in Central/North Jersey

• I've been to showers at Bensi in Marlboro, Ciro's in Jamesburg, Ponte Vecchio in Old Bridge, Brioso in Marlboro and That's Amore in Manalapan.  

The last 3 are all BYOB so that would keep the per person cost down.  You could bring in your own wine and beer.
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • I'm also from Old Bridge Township! So congrats to a fellow local bride :)
  • I love Yesterdays or Bart's in Matawan  www.bartscuisine.com. Have attended showers at both.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards