Texas-Austin

Austin, TX- September Bridal Extravaganza!

Hello fellow brides-to-be! My fiance and I decided to plan a simple, fun and non-traditional beach wedding in Port Aransas, TX. We thought, "how hard is it to pull together a simple wedding? We can do it ourselves, no problem!" Of course we didn't think about all the little details of a wedding. I met Rachel last year and later found out that she was a wedding planner. When I told her that we were engaged and planning a beach wedding, she offered her services and we accepted. :) She has been absolutely amazing! She has thought of and handled situations for us that we never thought of. Not only is she happy to do these things, she really enjoys it and it shows! I want to pass along a great deal that she, Rachel Stepanov with The Fairytale Effect, is offering.  To raise funds for her bridal extravaganza booth, she has discounted her day of package to $400.  She is certified and has been a wedding planner for over seven years. Anyway, if you want to check it out her website is http://www.thefairytaleeffect.com/index.html and her email is thefairytaleeffect@gmail.com.  Just mention the $400 day of special.
If you or someone you know is looking for a wedding planner; someone who is energetic, fun and so amazingly sweet, please check her out or pass along her information.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards