Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

What info goes on the RSVP card?

I realize this is a very naive question...but I can't for the life of me picture exactly what information goes on the RSVP card/how to format it

We will have a sit down dinner of 2 main entree choices (there will be a vegetarian option, and children's option however we will have <10 kids present)

Re: What info goes on the RSVP card?

• Options
    This is what our RSVP card looked like:

Please reply by the eighteenth of July

M______________________________________

______ Accepts

______ Declines

Please initial each guest's entree choice:

_______ Chicken

_______ Beef

_______ Vegetarian

_______ Children's Meal

• Options
    perfect thank you, I know some people have recommended leaving room to write out exactly who is invited to avoid confusion but I wasn't sure if that is typically necessary 
  • Options
    perfect thank you, I know some people have recommended leaving room to write out exactly who is invited to avoid confusion but I wasn't sure if that is typically necessary 
    I don't know if it's "typical" but I'd say it's necessary if you are inviting anyone who has a history of including their uninvited kids or other persons to make clear exactly who is invited and that nobody else is. 
  • Options
    We didn't find this to be necessary.  We only had one couple try to add on uninvited guests, so it wasn't really a problem for us.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards