Knottie Tech Help

Hiding sig error

I hide the images in signatures using the options in my preferences.  When I do that, all of Liatris2010's posts have a screen and half worth of random nothingness in place of a signature. 

/* Font Definitions */ {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable;

^ That is just a sample of what it says.  Nobody else's posts do this, just hers.  Is there a reason for that?  It doesn't do it when I hide the signatures altogether, just when I click "strip the images out of signatures."

Re: Hiding sig error

• AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    I can't answer, but I do know that when Lia first changed her sig with the new format, her sig pic was HUGE and she had a hard time getting it to look normal. Might be related. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards