Georgia-Atlanta

Flint Hill wedding recap!!!

Hi ladies! We did it! We're married. I made my official "Mrs. Laura Bacchus" account now so it referred me to "The Nest" but I wanted to come back here and leave some info about how things went. Just got back from our honeymoon in St. Lucia. Thank you to everyone for the useful information you posted and everyone who responded to my PMs with my questions! You all had such wonderful advice!

The wedding was awesome! Flint Hill is an incredible venue. We did decide to do without the full bar since it was an afternoon wedding and that saved us a lot of money. I did end up using Three Sisters catering from a suggestion here on the knot. I agree with that bride that the food was very good and they obviously do this all the time. We didn't use a band or DJ since it was an afternoon and we did a vintage theme, we had a string quartet called "Heart Strings". They were great and it really made the atmosphere have that old fashioned feel. The alterations that were done at David's bridal weren't as good as I expected because my dress still didn't stay up very well, but maybe I lost additional weight and who can complain it if did :) the photobooth was a huge hit. We had all hese vintage loking props and my MOH found adhesive mustaches. It was hilarious. We gave out the printed photo strips as party favors and everyone loved them. There was a line at the photobooth pretty much the whole reception. Oh yeah and I used fotografie atlanta for the photobooth, the videographer and the photography. they were great too. The cake was from sweet delights and was just like the drawing I gave her, and the flowers were frm design house of flowers. I can't complain! Based on the referrals from you all here and reading wedding wire reviews I made the right choices!

thanks again for all your help! I am now living happily ever after on the nest! good luck to everyone else hope your weddings are just as you've dreamed!

Mrs. Laura Bacchus :) YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards