Florida-South Florida
Options

Key Largo Conch House - The best decision we made...

Laura and her crew at the Key Largo Conch House were AMAZING!  I don’t know how we would have made it though the wedding planning process had it not been for Laura and her vast knowledge and professionalism.   Everyone at the Conch House was kind, thoughtful, courteous, and above all professional.  Laura was so helpful, every question was answered in a timely manner, and she made great recommendations and was more than willing to work with us on every aspect of our wedding planning and wedding day.   Laura was a vital part of our destination wedding planning, she was a helpful and knowledgeable resource that we could not have done without.  

Not only were the staff and management at the Key Largo Conch House helpful and professional, but the food and wedding set up was amazing.  The staff of the Conch House took care of every detail and I mean EVERY detail.  They set up the tent, lighting, fans, tables, chairs, linens, bar, card/gift table and even decorated for us.  It was absolutely beautiful and just as I dreamed.  The food was so wonderful and so tasty that our wedding guest kept talking about it for days after.  Everything was perfect and I am truly grateful that we were lucky enough to discover this wonderful restaurant, their delicious food and their awesome staff and owner/manager. 

We cannot say enough good things about Laura, her staff and the Key Largo Conch House.  Just know that if you decide to use them as your wedding caterer or cater for any other event or occasion you will be making one of the best decisions and will have absolutely no regrets.

Re: Key Largo Conch House - The best decision we made...

• Options
    Hi Nicolhuff,
    I am looking for a key west venue and just googled Conch House...I love it!! Do you mind if I pick your brain?

Can I ask you how many people you had at your reception? Overall experience? Food?
    We are from Chicago so I want a place with great seafood since all of ours is crap!
    We may have as few as 30 and as many as 70 so I need a place that doesn't have minimums in the event I only have 30 people there.

Thanks and Congrats on your wedding :-)
    Teresa

• Options
    Hi Teresa,

The Conch House is in Key Largo, which is about 2 hours or so away from Key West.  I'm not sure if they'll travel to Key West, but if they do then they are amazing.  There was no minimums, we had about 70 people at our reception.  The food was great, our guest are still talking about the food and how great it all was.  They did an amazing job with the set up, we had our reception on the beach and they did everything. 

If you're on Facebook, check them out.  They have lots of pictures of wedding they've done in the past, including our wedding. 

Good luck and enjoy your big day...

Nicol
  • Options
    Thank you!

I keep getting Key Largo and Key West confused when I am searching.
    I know they cater coconut inn which is where we are considering for venue so that is awesome.

Thanks!
    Teresa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards