Outdoor Weddings
Options

Affordable outdoor venue in NE Ohio??

My fiance are seeking an outdoor venue in the cleveland/akron/medina area in which we can supply our own food and liquor, as well as rent the facility for a few hours the day before for set up and a few hours the day after for clean up.  I know this is asking a lot, but I have a pretty tight budget to boot. Any suggestions? P.s. It is going to be late August 2014. THANKS!

Re: Affordable outdoor venue in NE Ohio??

• Options
    You should also post this on your local board to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    My fiancee and I are getting married at Patterson Fruit Farm.  You can bring in your own caterer and alcohol, and you get the whole day of to set up whatever you'd like to do yourself.  Betty there is wonderful and her staff will set up decorations to your specifications and pack everything away for you after the day.  A bonus - she's got an entire room full of table decorations that you can use!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards