Ohio-Cincinnati

Onsite Hair and Make-Up PLEASE HELP !!!!

So I've been looking at some companies who do onsite hair and make-up for my wedding - WOW  are they pricey ! So I've come up with 3 options and can't decide on what to do. PLEASE HELP !

First off I have the option of using a Paul Mitchell hair school students who would come and do our hair and make-up as a school event and we would only have to tip and provide pictures for the students portfolios.
Cons:  No contract, they are students, I don't feel there are many guarantees because there aren't really any set fees.

Second I have looked into MuahEnvy.com the rates are high ( 50-$70 for any service + trials fees just as high) but actually are reasonable compared to other companies. They have 15 reviews weddingwire.com which are all good. They are located in Cincinnati area and will come to me for my trials. They also agreed to do just eyes for my bridesmaids for only $30.
Cons: They do not have any photos of hair design only ppls actual wedding pictures

Lastly I contacted Pinned Up LTD They have only 5 reviews on weddingwire.com but are all good. They have the best prices for me as the bride; hair prices for my bridesmaids are the same as Muahenvy.com.Their trials are reasonably priced. Their pictures of hair design are awesome ! I think they are modern and look great.
Cons: I'd have to drive 1.5hrs for my trials, no discount for just eyes make-up for bridesmaids, only 5 reviews on weddingwire.com-started wedding day services just last year ( although they have been stylists for years before that)

Please help me decide! Have any of you heard anything good or bad about either company ? Maybe they did your friends wedding and made it awesome or totally screwed it up ? let me know ! Anyone have any other suggestions ?!?! Please help I'm at a deadlock with my decision !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards