• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Massachusetts-Boston

BRAND NEW - NEVER WORN GORGEOUS MODERN TROUSSEAU "HATTIE" DRESS FOR SALE!!!!

I am selling A BRAND NEW, with original tags, never worn, absolutely stunning, unique Modern Trousseau "Hattie" bridal gown. New from the 2013 bridal collection.  Label Size 12 (Dress size 8/10).  No alterations have been made.  Purchased two months ago for retail price of $3,395.  Asking only $2,900!!!  You save $495 on a brand new dress!!! 

As described from the Martha Stewart dress guide: "A soft breeze will appear to surround you in this strapless, fitted gown featuring a unique tulle overlay covered in tiny bows that blow across luxurious Thai silk."

This dress is truly breathtaking, figure flattering and comfortable! I also had the designer add (easily removable) delicate tulle straps to enhance the neckline. I think the straps make the gown even more unique, but they can very easily be removed to retain the original strapless neckline, if desired.

No bad karma here - I absolutely adore this dress, I just never had the opportunity to wear it because we decided to go in a different direction with the wedding.   

Trust me, I looked at many, many dresses in my search for the perfect gown - and this one will not disappoint!  Look no further, this is THE ONE! 

Dress is still safely in original packaging as shipped directly from the designer. Gown is currently being held at independent Bridal Salon from which it was purchased.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards