Moms and Maids

Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi Ladies!

My Bridesmaids ordered Bill Levkoff Dress Style 768.  We just received them this week and they are all TOO SMALL!  My girls were all professionally measured at the bridal shop the dresses were ordered from and ordered according to their size chart.  Now, all the dresses have to be reordered and won't arrive until September.  They need time for alterations and pray they fit for my November wedding!  Have any other brides/bridesmaids had a similar issue with this designer or style?  I am so nervous and just want to order everyone a huge size and get them altered.  If they don't fit come September, I will really have a problem on my hands! Help! :)

Thank you!

Re: Bill Levkoff Bridesmaid Dresses

• My girls all wore Bill Levkoff dresses (they each picked their own style) and we didn't have any problems with them running small. For most of them, they fit just fine - the straps just needed to be taken up a little. One or two may have had to get theirs taken in a bit, but no one had to get it taken out. How small were the dresses? Maybe everyone just needs to go up a size and it will be fine - or maybe you should have them each get measured again just to be sure of their measurements.
  • Grabows14Grabows14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    2 months is fine for alterations and it's not the busy time of year... I got my BM dress like June 20th and the wedding is Aug 3..i took it in the first week of July for a hem and it will be ready July 22
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • That strange that they were all too small, but at least you ordered the first time with plenty of time to spare!

Anniversary
  • Eek! This makes me nervous. I have 6 bridesmaids and they all ordered a different style of his dresses. I hope that theirs don't run too small! Fortunately, they will have time to get the dresses altered before your big day. Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards