Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Schramm's Farm Wedding Cakes?

Has anyone had experience with them or tried any of their cakes?  I can't find any reviews!

Thank you!

Re: Schramm's Farm Wedding Cakes?

• I am using them for my wedding cake, and my mom got my bridal shower cake there this past Saturday. They are DELCIOUS. They have a ton of different flavors, and fillings, the icing isn't too sweet and their prices are super reasonable. Our reception is at Edgewood Country Club, and Schramms is delivering it to us. We are actually only getting a three layer cake and then a sheet cake to save on costs, and it's under 400 dollars tofeed over 150 people. If you need more information, just ask! I highly recommend Schramms!
  • Jenny- Thank you!  I was so excited to see your post.  I thought no one was going to answer for a while.  We are having our wedding at a farm and so I loved the idea of getting our cake from a farm too.  Do you know if they make cupcakes too?
  • I believe they do cupcakes as well :) just ask the lady, i forget her name right now, but she's super sweet. PM me if you need more info
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards