Nevada-Las Vegas

platinum hotel princess suite

Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited July 2013 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Anyone use this before? Thinking of using this for our in suite reception. We would have about 20-25 people. I've
Read somewhere that someone even moved some furniture into the bed room to make more room. I would of never thought of that! Lol. I was thinking of doing that
To make room for some chairs and tables. Anyone think
It will hold 2-3 tables and chairs? I'll be out there next month to look at some cakes and I called platinum hotel
And they can show me their princess suite so I can figure out if it will fit :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: platinum hotel princess suite

• I would love to hear what you think about sizing of the room and such as we are thinking of trying to have a rehearsal dinner deal in the same suite for our wedding next April and have about the same amount of guests, so I would adore if you could share your throughts once you get back :)

• I definitely will let you know how it looks I also plan on taking a video. From the research I've done I think it should work but I'll let you know :)
  • We did our rehearsal dinner in the Princess Suite. We had about a dozen people and it was tight! I seriously would not recommend trying to fit 20-25 people in there. 
    The Marquise Suite, on the other hand, would be able to fit that amount of people. 
  • Wow a dozen! Well I'll ask about seeing the marquise suite while I'm there too. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards