Ohio-Columbus

Giant Eagle Cakes? Other Grocery stores?

I have a $250 budget for my cake (to feed about 75 people).  I would like to have enough cake to keep the top layer for our anniversary, but that isn't a deal breaker.

I saw a few other recommendations on the board for reasonable bakers, but I don't see pricing for Giant Eagle/Kroger/Meijer/etc.  Does anyone have any experience there?  I do not want fondant, but I do want a stacked cake with minimal decoration.  Flavor choices would be nice, but I am okay with having a white cake with buttercream frosting.  

Thanks,
April
photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: Giant Eagle Cakes? Other Grocery stores?

• My cake is $250 exactly and feeds 100. I am using Sweet Designs Specialty Cakes (she is located in reynoldsburg). I used her for my son's first birthday cake as well. Tina is awesome and very talented. She's got tons of flavors to choose from. Also - my cake is 3 tiers and pretty detailed. E-mail her :)

Www.sweetdesignsspecialtycakes.com
    JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • We're getting our cake from Giant Eagle. It's going to be 3 tiered and feed around 130. I forget the exact price but it's around $320. I think they have other options and prices available depending on what you want though. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank ladies!  This was very helpful!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards