Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Mega Millions

Our email and systems are down at work right now, so I figure let's have a fun day dream sesh on this Friday afternoon! What would you do if you won the Mega Millions tonight??

I know I would do a TON of traveling. Maybe even buy one of those plane tickets around the world. There are so many places I would want to see. I'd also donate to Make-a-wish and St. Jude Children's hospital.

I would probably take all my close friends and family on an all expenses paid trip as well!

Re: Mega Millions

• fun question!

I would buy a house and a car.  Then, I'd try to keep enough to travel/live comfortably.  After that, I'd start a charitable trust.....$500 million or whatever is just way too much for me to think about keeping for myself.

I wouldnt quit working.
  • Pay off our school loans
    Invite more family and friends to our wedding and have it all and more ion our day
    Build our dream house
    Buy new cars for each of us
    Travel with both our families
    Donate to a national and local charity
    And Save..

I agree mdphd I wouldn't quit working I would be bored and love what I do
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would quit my job, finish my certificate and get my certifications to be a CPC, I would pay off the mortgage to my house and give it to someone who needs it, then I would buy lots of property and build my dream house.  Then I would travel and spend my free time working for charities as that is what I have always wanted to do - but it doesn't pay the bills.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards