Not Engaged Yet
Options

Oh Hai! (and the wedding AWing begins...)

Just popping in to say hello and to AW the fact that we set a date- We're getting hitched Sept 13, 2014! We just sent in our contract for this awesome gallery/event space in an old warehouse that also houses artist work space and private galleries. Pardon me while I shamelessly AW some pictures:

Its a DIY space, so we'll be doing a lot of the event planning ourselves (luckily they have a tables and chairs on site to rent). It also means will be bringing in our own caterer! As totally foodies we are thrilled about this. We have already contacted the woman in who's restaurant Fi and I worked (I worked there for 4 years during under grad and the first year of law school, FI was a cook there for a year). She opened a new place just down the street from our venue, and we're just keeping our fingers crossed she can work with our budget. We'll be sitting down to talk to her mid August, so hopefully we'll have that piece of the plan in place soon too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oh Hai! (and the wedding AWing begins...)

• Options
    YAY! Congrats on setting a date and booking a venue! I love it (as you know) and I'm so excited for you!

• Options
    Pretty! Good luck with your caterer!
  • Options
    lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Thanks Swazzle! (also, how the hell do I fix my ticker?)

Edit: fixed it, Thanks!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay congrats for setting a date and picking a venue!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    When you're under 'signature settings', click the white icon with the red < > on it, paste the code, and then click that icon again and save. 

• Options
    YAY!!!! You know I love your venue, I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!! AW away!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @lennonkdc - That venue is so cool. I love how you can have a completely different look depending on whether it is daytime or nighttime and it still looks 'right' in that space. Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Congratulations! The venue looks awesome and it will be so cool to put your own spin on it! And definitely great that you can bring in your own caterer, that is the best.
  • Options
    That venue looks so awesome! Congratulations on setting a date and getting started on exciting wedding things!
  • Options
    Yay, congrats! :)  Best of luck with the caterer :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Congratulations! Good luck with your caterer! I hope it all works out the way you want it to.

• Options
    Yay you have a date!  I love your venue with all the big windows and that you can do whatever you want with it.  Good luck with the caterer!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Your venue looks awesome!

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm really excited to have a date set (Finally! we've only been engaged for 13 months...haha) 

I know the next year will just fly by, so I'm trying to soak it all in and enjoy this stage as much as I can :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The venue is so pretty! Congrats on setting a date. :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards