SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited July 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
B: 2 hard-boiled eggs, ham, strawberries
S: Plum
L: Spinach salad with turkey, avocado, beets, and olives
S: Banana
D: Burgers with guac

I'm -1.8 for the week! I've decided to try cutting out dairy, grains, and added sugars from my diet loosely based on The Whole 30 (thanks to @CocoBellaF and @flygirlmeg for introducing me to this). I just really want to start eating cleaner and get rid of the processed crap that I don't need. I did not cut out alcohol and don't plan to (like I said, loosely based). Weight aside, I've noticed I'm WAY less gassy than normal and I've been sleeping a lot better which is pretty interesting.

Edited to add my lunch

Re: Friday Accountability

• B- Coffee, yogurt, granola, blueberries
    S- Apple
    L- leftover chicken
    S- Carrots
    D- I think FI and I are grilling Chicken and potatoes tonight

E- Insanity
  • B- hot chocolate,yogurt blueberres

L- bean, tomato and spinach salad

S- apple

D- not sure I have my friend's rehearsal dinner tonight.

E- probably none, but I've at least started back slowly on being active again. I make sure to do 500 crunches or some knd of abs work out every night, it only take a few minuntes.

swazzle- that is really interesting about the food choices.  I notice there is a difference from when I'm cooking all of my own food, versus eating premade processed stuff.  I avoid it whenever possible. I try to make as many different foods from scratch as much as possible.  I even made my own italian dressing last week.

Anniversary

• @Peaseblossom55 - Can I have your recipe for the dressing? I made my own mayo the other night and then made chicken salad with it. H loved it! 

• @swazzle - I had noticed a difference in your posts (lack of grains, etc.)  good for you!  I am down almost 2 lbs this week as well.  we start our Whole30 officially next week, but this week we stayed pretty compliant.

we got our juicer last night, so if you have any yummy juice recipes please share!

B:  roasted veggies, chunky veggie tomato sauce, 2 eggs, avocado
    L:  grilled spicy oregano chicken leg (OMG YUM), grilled plums, arugula with balsamic tomato salad
    D:  Pepe's!  our last meal out for the next 4 weeks...  I plan on getting my usual, pork tacos!  I will miss tacos (no tortillas).
    S available: peach, nuts

E:  not sure, taking it easy this week

• @CocoBellaF - Way to go! I really miss cheese. 

• @Swazzle - ME TOO.  it's the thing I miss the absolute most ever.  I am having cheese tonight and tomorrow though (tonight in my mexican food, tomorrow on a Papa Murphy's pizza...  *sniffle* good-bye, pizza!) 

but 2 lbs in a week is absolutely amazing, especially during my PMDD week AND considering how much I've eaten.  I haven't exercised once because I've been so fatigued.  Tuesday night I just came home and slept until H got home, and then helped him chop some veggies, ate, and then slept the rest of the night.  everyday this week I've had a nap after work for an hour or so.  ready for this to pass!!
  • http://allrecipes.com/recipe/italian-dressing-mix/

@swazzle it was so easy and real good

I miss cheese all the time. I would kill for some macaroni and cheese right now....

Anniversary

• @Peaseblossom55 - It has sugar in it :( 

BUT I did just come across this recipe for Italian dressing which I think I'm going to try out. CLICK

• @swazzle ah I forgot about the sugar, I wonder if it would make any difference if you ommited it though.  That recipe you posted looks really good and real easy too.

Anniversary

• @Peaseblossom55 - I was thinking that too but it's a whole TBSP which seems like a lot. 

• @swazzle yea it is quite a bit of sugar. There is so much I already can't eat, to eliminate anymore would drive me batty.

Anniversary

• I was totally planning on going to boot camp this morning, but was up with Toby for 2.5 hours last night (ok, all I needed to do was let him out and back in, but once I'm up and moving around, it's hard for me to fall back asleep). So no boot camp for me today.

B: Bowl of multi grain cheerios with almond milk
    S: peanuts, banana
    L: shit, I left my lunch at home
    S: peanuts
    D: ugh, I don't know. We seriously need to go grocery shopping.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards