Chit Chat
Options

TFF-Troll Fest Friday

In honor of the newly banned troll on E who got the ban hammer before I got to tell her she was ridiculous, who was your favorite troll and why?
Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!

Re: TFF-Troll Fest Friday

• Options
    Parky is my favorite.  Her demands for her guests to cover their plate after throwing a fit over NY strip steak made me chuckle.  Plus anyone who calls their fake FI "Parky" wins amusement points.
  • Options
    Parky hands down. She was nuts. I could imagine her being on Bridezillas. I also liked the one who coined the term cuntwaffles. The friend's picnic in the park was good too, but I think we established that she was real.
  • Options
    The preggly Tayprince is my favorite. She hasn't been around for a long time. 

• Options
    @StageManager14  - your abuse points are gone!

• Options
    Obviously, props to Tay Prince.

But I have to go even older: Mrs E. just because damn, homegirl was persistent.

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• Options
    NYCBruinNYCBruin member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2013
    I think Tay Prince was before my time, anyone want to give me the short version?
  • Options
    aww mann!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Stage - a gift for you

• Options
    RamonaFlowersRamonaFlowers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013
    Tay Prince was...shit. I have no idea how to explain her...she was just epic.

If I can rummage up some of her threads when I get home, I'll share with the class. Sadly, though, y'all missed the boat on seeing her bio complete with wedding "pans" and the story of the first time she tried on her wedding dress and every single person in the universe dropped what they were doing to say "Gurrrrrrrl,, u r gunna stop trafikk!" to her.

• Options

Hatters still be hattin! Long live Tayprince in all her trolly TK glory.

• Options
    Tay Prince was...shit. I have no idea how to explain her...she was just epic. If I can rummage up some of her threads when I get home, I'll share with the class. Sadly, though, y'all missed the boat on seeing her bio complete with wedding "pans" and the story of the first time she tried on her wedding dress and every single person in the universe dropped what they were doing to say "Gurrrrrrrl,, u r gunna stop trafikk!" to her.
    Hahahahahah.  She sounds amazing.  I'm so sad I missed this.
  • Options
    When I first joined, there was a bride called Peanutbuttercup, who was upset that her daddy only gave her $34,000 for her wedding. Her dress, alone cost $18,000. She thought her daddy should have known that she deserved more than that. She imploded when I suggested that she sell her kidney on the black market to fluff up her wedding budget.  I've hung around all this time, hoping she would come back.
    Oh lord. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Harry87 - most of those aren't trolls. Does anyone remember the MOG, who was pissed at her FDIL and was planning to ruin the wedding? I think Kentucky Kate tracked down the groom, via facebook, and warned him. That woman was scary crazy.

• Options
    Tay Prince was...shit. I have no idea how to explain her...she was just epic. If I can rummage up some of her threads when I get home, I'll share with the class. Sadly, though, y'all missed the boat on seeing her bio complete with wedding "pans" and the story of the first time she tried on her wedding dress and every single person in the universe dropped what they were doing to say "Gurrrrrrrl,, u r gunna stop trafikk!" to her.
    I'm sorry I missed that. Your summary made me lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Why is everyone still saying Jashley was real? During the 20-page thread, I guess it was plausible that she was just a poor girl with an extreme social disorder, but when she came back the next day, her new SN was something like "bridesbff4ever" or something blatantly trollish like that. Clearly, that's somebody coming back just looking to stir shit up with MUD.

• Options
    RamonaFlowersRamonaFlowers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013
    @Harry87 - most of those aren't trolls. Does anyone remember the MOG, who was pissed at her FDIL and was planning to ruin the wedding? I think Kentucky Kate tracked down the groom, via facebook, and warned him. That woman was scary crazy.
    Marie, are you thinking of the couple that the MOG wasn't invited to the wedding at all, and came on to TK a week later posting on every single board that she couldn't get over the fact that when she crashed anyway, that the couple had security throw her out? She seriously just kept railing about the fact that if it wasn't for HER there NEVER could have been a wedding in the first place ... because she gave birth to the groom.

And for everybody that missed it (Which I know is most of you), she actually posted the bride and groom's full names, email addresses and telephone numbers in all of her posts. I actually emailed them both, too (I think quite a few people reached out to them in utter sympathy), and while I didn't press for details or anything, they both wrote me back and said that she had showed up drunk wearing a ridiculous wig and giant sunglasses trying to "disguise" herself, and apparently created this HUGE scene before security had a chance to get to her. They seemed like a nice couple, just not interested in dealing with her bullshit at their wedding. I hope to God they've since completely cut her off from their lives.

• Options
    Why is everyone still saying Jashley was real? During the 20-page thread, I guess it was plausible that she was just a poor girl with an extreme social disorder, but when she came back the next day, her new SN was something like "bridesbff4ever" or something blatantly trollish like that. Clearly, that's somebody coming back just looking to stir shit up with MUD.

because if you search the title of the original thread its on like 8-10 different forums out there. she seems like someone who really needs help

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yes, that's the one @RamonaFlowers . That was very nice of you to email the groom. So the crazy mother actually showed up? OMG

ETA - since then, I try to be careful if it looks like someone is not quite right in the head. You never know if they might take their rage out on someone IRL.

• Options

because if you search the title of the original thread its on like 8-10 different forums out there. she seems like someone who really needs help

... or she's somebody that's pulling the same exact stunt on a bunch of different boards to get a rise out of people. Again, the second sn is not the choice of somebody that's not screwing around.

• Options
    Yes, that's the one @RamonaFlowers . That was very nice of you to email the groom. So the crazy mother actually showed up? OMG
    Oh, yeah, she totally showed up. That was why she blew up TK: she couldn't get over the injustice of being kicked out of her own child's wedding after showing up uninvited.

• Options
    Different woman. The bride in question had a TK account for guest list and bio stuff, but she never actually posted on the boards.

But omg, I remember that, too. MIL's be crazy, yo.

• Options
    See, that was something I didn't know...  Her being a Troll makes me feel, I dunno, safer... cause if she was real, she was REAL CRAZY.

She was fun though.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TKzillaTKzilla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    OMGoodness, and I thought my family was crazy!
  • Options
    I agree Tay Prince was the Queen, but I was only a lurker during her reign. I don't think I have any current favorites. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards