Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Some updates- SIL, grandfather

You may remember that a little while ago I mentioned my BIL and SIL were getting divorced. But now they are not (at least I'm assuming)! I received a PM from SIL on FB asking how we are, and how she can't wait to see us for Christmas. She said that her and BIL are well. Great news! I should have known, b/c I like I said before, she often speaks things she doesn't mean.

My grandfather was in a hospital a couple of weeks ago, but is home now. I guess the prostate cancer isn't the biggest concern, since it hasn't spread- it's his pancreas. No one is saying is offiicially saying it's pancreatic cancer, but they are going to run some tests. My aunt has been emailing us updates, but a lot of it is in medical jargon I'm trying to understand. But he has been sending me forwarded emails, so I take that as a good sign for now. Smile

Re: Some updates- SIL, grandfather

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good updates!  Glad to hear your grandfather is at home and emailing you. 

And good but odd about SIL.  Did she address it at all?  I'm glad they are working it out though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your grandpa is out of the hospital for now.  I hope he can get some final answers and the necessary treatment soon.

I'm surprised your SIL didn't say anything about the "divorce," too!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear things are getting better! I know you had a rough couple of days there when all of this happened :(

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear that your grandfather is home!!   Also good that your SIL & BIL aren't getting divorced.  It does seem rather odd tho, haha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, she said nothing about possibly getting divorced. Odd, but if you know her, not surprising. She's not the most stable person.

I definitely appreciate all of the thoughts, vibes, etc. I know it's tough when we have our own burdens to bear and then to read about someone else's that you have never even met... that's why all of you ladies rock! Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope that your Grandpa is ok, Kim. I'm sending very special superstrength vibes his way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards