Chit Chat
Options

Remy & Rob... SPOILER ALERT

Jessica41381Jessica41381 member
First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2013 in Chit Chat
So I'm watching bridezillas boot camp and saw a preview for remy and rob and she is... Gasp..... Pregnant with TWINS!!! I can't even imagine her a mother to one baby let alone two.. This should be interesting.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Remy & Rob... SPOILER ALERT

• Options
    Damn it you have to put spoiler in your title!!!!

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Options
    Who watched the Marriage Boot Camp finale? 

• Options
    I just watched the finale and the Remy and Rob special.

The Remy and Rob show looks horrible... But ill probably end up watching every episode lol
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I didn't watch the Rob and Remy special. It's on my DVR, for when I'm bored. I was really surprised with Porsha. I know Byron isn't going to make  2 months of good behavior.

ETA - I don't think any of the couples deserve their own TV show. But I loved the look on Melissa's face when it was announced. 

• Options
    @StageManager14  sorry you're disappointed. We're talking about mind numbing trash reality TV. 

• Options
    I watched the after special and didn't see they got their own show?

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Options

I didn't watch the Rob and Remy special. It's on my DVR, for when I'm bored. I was really surprised with Porsha. I know Byron isn't going to make  2 months of good behavior.

ETA - I don't think any of the couples deserve their own TV show. But I loved the look on Melissa's face when it was announced. 
    On that note... Did Melissa channel her inner ice skater or what!? That dress was hilarious.
  • Options
    I watched both.... and I'll save the details@elizabethelevenMairePoppy but do watch. It's trashy tv gold!!!

And then I can discuss the seriously male chauvinistic family that Rob belongs too...  

And I wonder how many copies of the divorce papers Porsha had...  I can't believe Bryon wouldn't sign them.  He didn't want to be married, and he was just being a dick by not signing.  I don't even think he lasts a week on good behavior.  

I'm glad Porsha got them signed one way or another though.  

Melissa stole Britney Spear's dress, and her hair.  WHOA.  And then there was Rob vs Danni.  I didn't think her email was that bad, and you shouldn't lie about miscarriages. 

Then there is crazy Kirsten.  How does Seth deal with that?  I still don't (and never will) get it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I watched both.... and I'll save the details@elizabethelevenMairePoppy but do watch. It's trashy tv gold!!!

And then I can discuss the seriously male chauvinistic family that Rob belongs too...  

And I wonder how many copies of the divorce papers Porsha had...  I can't believe Bryon wouldn't sign them.  He didn't want to be married, and he was just being a dick by not signing.  I don't even think he lasts a week on good behavior.  

I'm glad Porsha got them signed one way or another though.  

Melissa stole Britney Spear's dress, and her hair.  WHOA.  And then there was Rob vs Danni.  I didn't think her email was that bad, and you shouldn't lie about miscarriages. 

Then there is crazy Kirsten.  How does Seth deal with that?  I still don't (and never will) get it. 
    Remy never said she had a miscarriage, she said it was a false alarm. And we have said a million times on here that you shouldn't ask a woman if she's pregnant even if the kid is crowning.

Previously Alaynajuliana

• Options
    i have the finale taped. don't mind the spoilers though, i'll still watch! glad to know i'm not the only one who loves this shit.
  • Options
    WHAT! I didn't watch.  Who loves me enough to give me a brief summary of the finale/reunion?!
  • Options
    LMc0322 said:

WHAT! I didn't watch.  Who loves me enough to give me a brief summary of the finale/reunion?!

Well... Porsha gave Byron like 6 divorce papers to sign but he kept tearing em up. Finally he submits to signing if she gives him 60 days to take marital classes ... Yeah right...

Kirsten was a cry baby as usual.

Remy is preggers with twins. She was all pissed at Danni. I guess when Remy was only a couple months pregnant Danni asked about the pregnancy (huge no no) and Remy blew it off since she wasn't open about it yet. Danni took that as she had a miscarriage and sent Remy an email. It wasn't a rude email but still not her business.

And Melissa looked like Ronald McDonald and Britney Spears had a illegitimate child.

Watch and let the crazy run through you ;)
  • Options
    I watched both.... and I'll save the details@elizabethelevenMairePoppy And then I can discuss the seriously male chauvinistic family that Rob belongs too... 

This. I cannot believe some of the behavior I witnessed when I watched.

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

• Options
    I'd love to see them follow up on Porsha.  Wild guess here, Byron doesn't want a divorce because Porsha is supporting him, paying his phone bill, providing a place for him to live when his 'friends' get sick of him. Do they have kids?  maybe he doesn't want to be court ordered to pay child support. I was really impressed that Porsha came prepared with extra copies of the divorce papers for him to sign. I didn't think she had it in her. 

Remy and Rob were probably keeping their pregnancy a secret for the sake of the show. Danni was really weird about needing to know. 

@elizebetheleven  Melissa's costume was tacky, but she got to show off those great abs. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards