November 2013 Weddings
Options

Just Checking in?

Hey everybody I wanted to see how everyone's planning is going? I am ordering invites next week and then I will be done except for a few little things here and there!

Re: Just Checking in?

• Options

How long until your wedding @blw12987

We ordered our invites, and are now working on putting it all together. We still need to figure out flowers, find the wedding party outfits and then do a lot of the little things as well.

These are the top two bridesmaid dresses, just not sure which to choose, either one would be in Navy.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-and-Organza-Gown-with-Beaded-Inset-F12385

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Chiffon-Sweetheart-Short-Dress-with-Cap-Sleeves-F15406

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Options
    @flutterfly88- I love your first BM dress choice. We are doing floor length navy dresses as well but with chiffon fabric. Those won't be in until probably the end of September though.

We are in the midst of assembling, addressing, and stamping. We have about 100-110 invitations to complete with a busy schedule so we are trying to conquer those before the end of August. 

The groomsmen are slowly but surely getting fitted for their tuxes. They should all be done by the beginning of September.

Besides those things this month I plan to buy some decor items, send FI's band in for engraving, order our favors and design our programs. 
  • Options
    I spent half the day yesterday hand addressing our invitations only to discover the envelopes are defective and the invites dont fit in them. Thankfully weddingpaperdivas is sending replacements for free but now I have to redo them all!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @flutterfly88 I am getting married on November 9th, Both the dresses are very cute! and I will feel better once I get the invitations ordered and sent out! I'm waiting on my mom to come back from her vacation.   We are doing tux fittings august 18th so thats a few weeks away 
  • Options
    blw12987blw12987 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    Im glad they made corrected the problem for you!!
  • Options
    Glad they are fixing it! I do handwritten charting at work so I feel your pain with all that writing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

So we made a decision on the Bridesmaid dresses. http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-and-Organza-Gown-with-Beaded-Inset-F12385 is the one we have chosen. It will be in DB marine colour. So glad to have got that pinned down. We ordered them today, and the latest they'll get her by is mid-October (fingers crossed they come faster) but it gives them a month to get the alterations done. Now onto the groomsmen attire!

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Options
    @flutterfly88 when my BMs ordered their dresses they told me it would be a 12 week wait to get their dresses and they came back within a month or so
  • Options
    @flutterfly88.. congrats on the selection date twin.. my girls got their dress from there as well of course in the same marine color.. good news about them is that the dress come really fast.. like 3-4 weeks ..(if that) hope they help.. thats our next step the groomsmen attire

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards