Options

Did I do something

2»

Re: Did I do something

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_did-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:b3409b4a-389d-453c-8376-b7cf4c9b2034Post:fc037387-274e-4a30-80c1-dbaa9115d6dd">Re: Did I do something</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, Snogre... So true. :)  We hardly have the market cornered on snark.   
    Posted by dreamalotmp[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, Snogre!  Is that for when T is being snarky and mean?  ;)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry! Im newb and I sometimes used to feel like this too, I think it is mostly because everyone knows each others names and things and its just a transition, Plus it depends on when you post I noticed that I post at odd times due to my work schedule or I post really late on other responses and then no one looks at them again hah

So as the others said keep posting... just wanted to give my perspective as a newb!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late to this, but I felt so intimidated when I started posting that I almost quit. I bore some snark for the first few days, but took it in stride and just kept posting.
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_did-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:b3409b4a-389d-453c-8376-b7cf4c9b2034Post:10786e0f-ff2f-46b7-a77f-47340467a2c4">Re: Did I do something</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did I do something : Hahaha, Snogre!  Is that for when T is being snarky and mean?  ;)
    Posted by LaFemmeRousse[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahaha! I didn't catch that at first!

Crazystance & Snogre! Love it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards