Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

DJ's

Hello all. My fiance and I just recently booked the Holiday Inn-Pittsburgh Airport for our venue. Now we are starting to move onto the music. The two that they reccomended to me are 2nd to None Productions and Eventures. Does anyone out there have any experience with these two companies. if you have any suggestions other than them I am very open to hear them. Thanks in advance.

Re: DJ's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into jeremy ganss! He's been more than wonderful and I've heard amazing things about him. http://www.jeremyganss.com/

Sorry I don't know about the others! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about them but I'm using Les Holliday w/Holliday Productions. He's been great to work with so far and my parents know him personally and can vouche that he's a good guy and does amazing work! GL choosing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Eventures for my wedding this coming September.  So far I think they have been very good to work with.  If you have any specific questions feel free to send me a private message.
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeremy is $2K. He's awesome and I really wanted him but we just couldn't make it work with our budget. We are using Andy Hutelmyer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kristenrmu22kristenrmu22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister and a few friends used Dan Nock owner of 5th Ace Entertainment and was very pleased.
  • Options
    ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We just got married June 18th and used DJ Tooth! He was really great, kept the dance floor packed all night long and was just overall amazing! His website is www.djtooth.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards