Georgia-Atlanta

Spa and Wine day/overnight for MOH

Can anyone recommend a good wine and spa place in North Georgia or surrounding area (even as far as Chattanooga)? I would like to take my MOH to a place where the two of us can relax and I can thank her for all she's doing for me for the wedding. Either a spa/wine day or overnight thing. Nothing outrageous in price if at all possible. Thank you in advance!!

Re: Spa and Wine day/overnight for MOH

• Chateau Elan is great.. my girlfriend and I went there for a girls night. They have specials so check their website. The weekend we went we did a special package. It included the room and a bottle of wine and we got to make a bottle of perfume (each of us). The next morning we had spa appointments. They spa is really nice for local.

If you want to splurge go to the Grove Park in Asheville- further than chat town but worth every penny!

• Check out Serenity in the Mountains. They are in Blue Ridge, GA. They have a spa as well as rooms where you can stay for the night, and they have packages if you want to do both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chateu Elan all the way. My hubby proposed there and we go back all the time! It's THE BEST!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards