Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

All Access DJ?

How many people have used All Access DJ for their wedding? He quoted me a pretty good price but I wanted some feedback from others. Thanks!

Re: All Access DJ?

• I did a search on this page, and nothing new has surfaced since the last time you asked about him--you may want to check wedding wire since there aren't many DFW knotties that have worked with him recently. The ones that have worked with him had great things to say, it seems.
  • They did my wedding and we had a great time. They even offered some games that I initially thought were cheesy but our guests loved them! The DJ also kept up with everything and let me know when the next thing was going to happen. I couldn't have been more pleased.

• Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!
  • Ed is doing my wedding! :) 
  • Yea I meant with him tonight and he seemed really nice and someone who would be focused on making sure everything runs smoothly. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't the kind of DJ that would talk too much..I don't want my guests to get annoyed with the evening, 

• We are using him for our wedding too :)
  • Michael Blake from KISS fm is also awesome!
  • I have worked with Ed in the past and he is AMAZING!!! He used to do our charity car shows. When my then bf and I started talking about getting married, I asked Ed if he would be the DJ at our wedding. He said of course and the cost was VERY AFFORDABLE!!! He teased me that I booked him before I became engaged (which I did). He is extremely good at what he does and I feel like I am getting a great DJ to do our wedding. 
  • Did those of you who were using/thinking of using Ed end up having a good experience when the wedding came around?  I had a consultation with him and he seemed very professional and the price was fantastic!  When he talked a little about the games, we were concerned he might be cheesy at the wedding.  We want someone who is professional and capable, but also want to make sure that our reception will be fun and the crowd will be into it!  Would love to hear how things turned out!!  Thanks!
  • @fortworthbridetobe our wedding was june 21st and we had ED!  It was a great!  The games can be corny at times but I will say that my guests loved it.  We wanted to laugh. alot!  That we did.  Our guests have still been talking about him weeks later.  So I will say for us he was great.  It took no time for us to have everyone on the dance floor.  The games turned out to be a huge hit for our wedding.  Our photographer loved it and my sister said she wanted to use some of the games for when she hosts parties to get people dancing.  It totally worked and luckily my guests really did take to him.  :) HTH.
  • Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!
  • Ed did our wedding too. I remember him offering the games but made sure we knew they were an option. He was so fun and really got my guests excited. I am still getting compliments!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards