African American Weddings
Options

Preview of my Invitations!

I decided to be brave and go the DIY route for my invitations.  Well, I received a preview of what our invitations will look like with our colors (purple and aqua) ... and.... I loved it!!!  The preview is only shows the main page of our invites, not the inserts yet, but I had to share!  Again, it's only a preview so the names and information are not what they should be, but I'm thinking about using the same wording!  I also attached a picture of what the whole invitation suite looks like - minus the colors!  So excited now that I saw the mockup!

I hope these uploads work!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Preview of my Invitations!

• Options
    Lovelylove84 Those are beautiful..... Are you using Signatures by Sarah? That looks like her work (which is also who im going with, i cant wait to get started with her)... but i do love those..

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    super pretty month twin.. also hats off to you getting stuff done.. 4 months ..go girl!!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Yes, that is signatures by sarah.  She does great work!  Nice colors.  When you say DIY, do you mean printing yourself or are you gonna try to duplicate sarah's design on your own?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options

Thanks ladies!!!

@misstira Yes! It is Signature by Sarah. I can't wait either.  What is she doing for you? We were thinking about having her do our ceremony program as well, but for now just the invites.

@LeciaB Thanks month twinny! I have to in order to keep myself sane! I actually feel I'm so behind!

@MissusD116 I mean that I am going with the whole labor of love: bying pocketfold envelopes, printing, cuting, pasting... everything! (pray for me, lol)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Lovelylove84 I was going to have her do all my paper products in one package and and call it a day... i do absolutely love her work she is soo creative...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

@lovelylove84 Okay, I gotcha now girl!  Sarah is designing all of my day of goodies!  So far, she has completed our entire invite suite to include 3 inserts and our monogram.  She is currently working on my table numbers.  Then we will move on to menu and programs.  She is awesome!

• Options

@misstira @missusD1116 Her work is amazing for sure! I ordered the suite so far which includes the 3 inserts and our monogram.  Still haven't chosen which monogram yet.  I'm trying to sit down with my fiance so he can choose it with me... but ummmm.... I may end up having to choose it myself! lol

@missusD1116 Which suite did you end up chosing? Was her turn around fast? I'm thinking about sending our invitations out a little earlier. I may use her for our programs also! I think i want to do the paddle style programs

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @Lovelylove84 I can't remember the number and her site is no longer compatible with my iPad. It has a flourishing embellishment at the top. She was pretty speedy with the turnaround but the turnaround time for final files depend on you really. Of course if you have to go back and forth on edits, it can take longer. You have to be very specific on what you like and don't like.
  • Options
    MissusD1116Lovelylove84 I know one thing her work is fabulous and she is very quick with replies (I LIKE THAT)... I cant wait to get started with her... my thing is i want to find a cheap printing company because i know i wont be able to do it myself

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

Thanks @MissusD1116 Hopefully there won't be too many things I want edited. I know one thing... I need to finish getting the wording together for all the inserts!

@misstira We have a printer at home that we may try to use, or we may run over to Office Depot and just bring our own cardstock. Depending on their pricing, I may have them cut them as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Lovelylove84 I was thinking about doing the whole printing at home thing but im like LORD it would be my luck to try it and mess up everything LOL but knowing The Mr he may want to try and do it himself

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    @misstira I am using www.catprint.com.  They have the shimmer cardstock I like...
  • Options
    MissusD1116 She did mention something about a catprint but i was kinda leary of using them i didnt know which route was best lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    @misstira Yes, she will format your file for catprint and all you have to do is upload it. I have done test prints and they come out really nice.
  • Options
    beautiful i love them!
  • Options
    These are absolutely LOVELY.. I love the color combination. . Just beautiful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    These are cute! I love Sarah's work you can't go wrong with her. @Misstira definitely use Catprint they are a small local print shop in New York and they do awesome work. For the price of them printing, cutting and mailing it to you you really can't beat it. 

• Options
    MsAmeera25 Thanks honey...I will definitely keep them in mind come printing time!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

Thanks ladies @lovelybride229 @nursing2u

@msameera25 !!!!! Heyyyyyy!!!!  Couldn't have found Sarah without you!  =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Thanks ladies @lovelybride229 @nursing2u

@msameera25 !!!!! Heyyyyyy!!!!  Couldn't have found Sarah without you!  =)

Aww really..you're gonna love her. She is going to design my son's 1st birthday stuff too lol

• Options
    edited August 2013

the colors, the swirliness, the wording, love that whole situation top to bottom.  beautiful.   inner-hincty broad has word lust for "half past five o' clock"  it makes me wanna stick my pinky in the air dahling.  lol!!

um, princess, imma need you to please update your ticker OR call your doctor imme'jutly.  rofl!!  

• Options

Haha thanks love! @sultryzulu and I second you on @MsAmeera25 ticker lol! 

You gotta show me her invite for your son's 1st!  He's such a cutie by the way!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

the colors, the swirliness, the wording, love that whole situation top to bottom.  beautiful.   inner-hincty broad has word lust for "half past five o' clock"  it makes me wanna stick my pinky in the air dahling.  lol!!

um, princess, imma need you to please update your ticker OR call your doctor imme'jutly.  rofl!!  

The bump is crazy...I see it as updated...what do u see lol

• Options

your organic, angelic, original bump.  lol!!
  • Options

your organic, angelic, original bump.  lol!!

Why are you so crazy!!! LOL Angelic cracked me up

• Options
    Beautiful invitations!
  • Options
    i really like the wording on the invites... they are pretty... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Awww, thanks!  @ellegantdani @thedivav Can't wait to see the drafts next week!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    VERY NICE...MAGNETSTREET?
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards