Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need a little help please/or direction where to else to look

Hi all!
I am in need of a little help (probably a miracle is more accurate) or even suggestions on where to look (how to track this dress down). I am looking for a very particular dress I saw on Pinterest! I know that sounds crazy (thank you Pinterest). I have checked all the obvious resale sites and have not had any luck. The issue is that this dress is from the 2008/2009 collection.
It is an Oscar De La Renta, Style Number 82E11

http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/17023/

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on where else to look or who to contact. I would love to find this dress. Ideally I would need a 2/4 but I'd take the dress up to a 10 and just have it taken in. I love this dress so very much. This would be my first wedding but not my first marriage. I got married when I was 20 and was married for a little over 9 years. I think this dress is perfect because it's not super traditional, it's not white (there is ivory mixed and has an ice blue lining) and I loved it instantly. I didn't have a wedding the first time and I just want to do everything right (as close to perfect as possible).

Again, I'd appreciate any help and all suggestions. Thank you so much in advance! And congratulations to everyone on your engagements and up coming weddings.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards