August 2013 Weddings

Nerves

So I'm starting to get nervous... I won't till FI since it'll just make him nervous LOL  I'm not nervous about getting married... (it's my second and i got divorced 5 years ago....  Took a while to get to this step for me... til I was ready).....  More nervous that everything will go smooth,  Happy that i'll get to see everyone....  Tomorrow we're going to the airport to pick up FI's parents.  I'm on vacation now till next wednesday( going on honeymoon in sept).  I know everything will be seamless... but I've been nervous!  5 days!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Nerves

• Yaaay!! I am nervouse too but excited at the same time! I still have stuff to get done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't been nervous yet, through the whole process I've been excited and read to go!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm both. How will we get everything done?? But also really wanting the time to go fast so we can get married. My anxiety has been horrible starting a week ago, and I still have 25 days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok...so I'm anxious, not really nervous...more worried I won't get it all done in time.  I do want my day to be perfect...but here is what everyone tells me, maybe it will help you.  Things will go wrong or not exactly as planned (most likely little things)...but NOBODY will really know but you.  So don't stress...it will appear seamless, perfect and beautiful to everyone else...don't stress about the little things that don't go exactly as planned...you are marrying the love of your life and that's all that matters! :-)  So, enjoy your day...and let the little things go.
  • Ok...so I'm anxious, not really nervous...more worried I won't get it all done in time.  I do want my day to be perfect...but here is what everyone tells me, maybe it will help you.  Things will go wrong or not exactly as planned (most likely little things)...but NOBODY will really know but you.  So don't stress...it will appear seamless, perfect and beautiful to everyone else...don't stress about the little things that don't go exactly as planned...you are marrying the love of your life and that's all that matters! :-)  So, enjoy your day...and let the little things go.
    Exactly this.  Things WILL go wrong and the day will likely NOT go exactly as planned.  But, 1 -you're the only one who will know and 2- if, at the end of the day, you're married the day will have been perfect!
  • @cornflwr33 - I feel EXACTLY the same. I am nervous that things will go well
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards