Rhode Island

Viking Trolley and Buses

Hi! Any reviews on Viking Tours wedding trolley and/or motor coaches? I'm finding very mixed reviews online and I'd like to book ASAP. Some reviews say AMAZING, others say the trolley AC was broken and seats were dirty/dusty and the buses didn't show up! EEK! Any reviews would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Viking Trolley and Buses

• We used Viking but not for the trolley.  We had the 24 person shuttle and had no problems at all.  The driver was super friendly and on schedule for everything - which was a lot - we had them shuttle the wedding party to/from the reception and then served as a shuttle for our guests.  I worked with Kirtly to schedule all this and everything went great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Viking for the trolley. They arrived on time, the driver was very friendly, and we didn't have any problems. They made a few trips back and forth to get the groomsmen, groom and family and the bridesmaids, bride and family.
    The only thing I would mention is that the air conditioning on the trolley didn't feel very cool. You had to be sitting under one of the vents to really notice it. It was a sunny, warm and humid day between the hours of 2-6pm that we used the service, so it was the warmest part of the day.
    We all had long gowns on, and makeup, so that could also have affected how cool we felt. I don't think the air conditioning was was broken, just not adequate for a trolley that size.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we used viking for trolleys. we had two that picked up guests at the hotel, brought them to the church and then toured newport with the time to kill before the reception. our guests loved it. the trolleys were also clean, showed up on time, everything was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards